We are looking for
from now on
That awaits you in your new job
The Supply Chain Coordinator (f/m/d) is responsible for the On-Time-Delivery of companies products to customers. The Supply Chain Coordinator (f/m/d) manages all aspects of Order Management, from entry to docking at customer side. The Supply Chain Coordinator (f/m/d) is the interface between Planning and Customers and works proactively to maintain and improve Customer Relationship and Customer Satisfaction.
Order Management (entry, change, tracking)
Backlog and Allocation Management
Maintenance of agreed supply chain programs (Ship to Stock, Vendor Managed Inventory, Customer Managed Inventory or others)
Identification of potential misses on requested performance and to inform the customer pro-active on such potential misses
Corrective actions to minimize the impact on the customer supply due misses on requested performance
Communication and follow up on performance analysis and corrective actions with the customer, sales and planning
Analysis of customers and companies performance data
Definition of corrective actions together with appropriate departments
Distribution processes (e.g. ship & debit, stock rotation, price protection)
- Owner of customer complaints related but not limited to logistics issues
- Consignment inventory reconciliation
- Arrangement of special shipments
- Coordination of Customer returns
- Credit/Debit notes, invoices
First point of contact for escalations
- BA in business administration or similar, min 3-5 years experience of Supply Chain Operation
- English (mandatory), German (mandatory), additional languages is beneficial
- Driven and highly motivated to work independently in a stress-full environment
- Able to handle critical situation with customers in a friendly way and flexible in daily work assignment to set appropriate priorities
- Able to increase customer satisfaction to develop business
- SAP, MS Office
Many good reasons for abakus
Are you looking for something? We have it!
Munich is a city at the heart of everything. It is one of the most beloved cities of Europe, it appeals to culture seekers, has a successful economy, and for decades has been a magnet for the high tech and media industries, as well as banks, insurance companies and various other service providers.
The Munich branch of the nationwide company abakus Personal has been in contact with renowned national and international companies since 1998 and knows their exact requirements. We provide staffing services in the areas of commercial staff, college graduates, professionals and executives, engineers, and IT professionals.
The services of abakus Personal extend from placing classic temp workers to the direct recruitment of employees, as well as a combination of these two forms.
Holiday pay & Christmas bonus
Premium payment for special services
Order related fare
Good working atmosphere
Employee recruiting activities