We are looking for
EMEA Data Analyst (f/m/d)
from now on
That awaits you in your new job
For our international client in Berlin we are looking for an EMEA Data Analyst (f/m/d).
As an EMEA Data Analyst (f/m/d) you are a part of a cross-functional team of who own the onboarding and support experience for the companies partners. You will be responsible for managing the operational aspects of onboarding process for new partners, and have an opportunity to work directly with our Partner Account Managers and Vendor Partners to provide high-impact support to sales teams and a large number of other cross-functional groups within the company.
The EMEA Data Analyst (f/m/d) will also develop an understanding of the broader platform, partner community, service cloud and licensing technologies and will make ongoing recommendations for improvements to and optimization of the support systems and processes.
Daily Responsibilities of the EMEA Data Analyst (f/m/d) are the following:
- Ensure that all partnership proposals for an assigned territory have obtained the necessary approvals
- Ensure that supporting documents are recorded prior to advancing requests through process
- Troubleshoot and solve problems related to partner operational on-boarding
- Build and manage product catalogs for our partners to ensure approval terms are effectively described
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of the support process
- Contribute ideas and innovations to strategically improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedure
- Engage directly with partners to help onboard and enable them on business applications, processes, and policies for ordering, provisioning, and payments
- Manage a case queue related to various partner-related inquiries, including new partnerships terms and discount requests
- More than 2 years prior experience working in an Sales Operations / Support capacity or experience as an EMEA Data Analyst (f/m/d)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University and Project management experience & good understanding of PM methodologies desired
- Salesforce application/platform experience (Sales Cloud and Service Cloud)
- Aptitude with data collection, compilation, analysis and presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written
- Willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues and ability to think quickly and critically
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines
- Inquisitive, questioning mindset with close attention to detail; leaves no stone unturned and double-checks everything
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Team player with high level of emotional maturity; able to be diplomatic and work effectively with different personality types
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google G Suite applications
- Experience working in a channel/partner function would be desired
- Ability to understand broader business and financial issues
Many good reasons for abakus
Are you looking for something? We have it!
Munich is a city at the heart of everything. It is one of the most beloved cities of Europe, it appeals to culture seekers, has a successful economy, and for decades has been a magnet for the high tech and media industries, as well as banks, insurance companies and various other service providers.
The Munich branch of the nationwide company abakus Personal has been in contact with renowned national and international companies since 1998 and knows their exact requirements. We provide staffing services in the areas of commercial staff, college graduates, professionals and executives, engineers, and IT professionals.
The services of abakus Personal extend from placing classic temp workers to the direct recruitment of employees, as well as a combination of these two forms.
Holiday pay & Christmas bonus
Premium payment for special services
Order related fare
Good working atmosphere
Employee recruiting activities