We are looking for a
from now on
That awaits you in your new job
For our international client we are looking for a experienced and strategic Project Manager Sales (f/m/d). A successful Project Manager Sales (f/m/d) will be exceptional relationship management skills with senior sales stakeholders to understand and align with their needs and business challenges to define enablement priorities.
Ability to quickly build relationships and partner with the EMEA Enablement Programs team to shape the current and future enablement offerings to continuously meet the needs of the business
Serve as a feedback mechanism from the field back to various teams within Sales Enablement on the required scope and effectiveness of centrally created programs and initiatives
Identify business gaps affiliated with regional enablement and work with the necessary resources to address needs
Create and deliver scalable enablement programs and initiatives to address the needs of the business
Plan the execution throughout the year and the quarter, fully owning the enablement calendar for the Business Development function
Tailor, drive and deliver sales enablement programs, sales operational excellence, tools and processes to increase performance, specific soft and business skills and product and industry knowledge Management Scope
Define the strategy and execution plan always reviewing priorities and setting the right expectations with stakeholders and the team
Manage the capacity of the team in terms of deliver, helping to prioritize and addressing issues / escalations
Get personally involved in design of learning journeys by role and in the enablement of the managers within Business Development Team to ensure they are skilled to coach their own people, reinforcing learning and best practices
- Candidate Types: We are considering two types of candidates. The first is a sales professional with a track record of success, interested in applying their skills and experience to improve how company enables its sales teams. The second is a field enablement professional with a minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Project Manager Sales (f/m/d) designing, building and delivering sales enablement programs at scale
- Enterprise Selling Motion: It is imperative to have both a deep knowledge of the end to end selling motion in the enterprise software market, but also a personal point of view on best practices and a conviction to implement them
- Communications and Relationship Building: To ensure that we have the right buy in for the activities we are driving. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, that allow this leader to establish working relationships with account executives and sales executives
- Analytical Mindset: Helps with reasoning and insights to drive more structured conversations and will drive more structured actions that will help drive the right sales activities
- Critical Thinking: Distilling the business requirements of account executives and sales leaders requires both active listening skills and critical thinking
- Accountability: The ideal candidates realize that sales teams invest only in training that produce business outcomes, and, as such, has a strong sense of accountability in the programs they design and deliver
- Languages: German plus Business fluent English (spoken and written)
Many good reasons for abakus
Are you looking for something? We have it!
Munich is a city at the heart of everything. It is one of the most beloved cities of Europe, it appeals to culture seekers, has a successful economy, and for decades has been a magnet for the high tech and media industries, as well as banks, insurance companies and various other service providers.
The Munich branch of the nationwide company abakus Personal has been in contact with renowned national and international companies since 1998 and knows their exact requirements. We provide staffing services in the areas of commercial staff, college graduates, professionals and executives, engineers, and IT professionals.
The services of abakus Personal extend from placing classic temp workers to the direct recruitment of employees, as well as a combination of these two forms.
Holiday pay & Christmas bonus
Premium payment for special services
Order related fare
Good working atmosphere
Employee recruiting activities