We are looking for a
München / Osten
from now on
That awaits you in your new job
Our Client is looking for an experienced Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist (f/m/d). The Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist supports the US-based Recruiting Manager through the full recruiting process from application, to pre-screen to interview management and candidate meet & greet on day one of employment.
- Outreaches to prospective candidates and works with local job boards to ensure wide reach of open positions
- Ensures job requirements and expectations are clearly communicated to candidates and that they are assessed against desired criteria for the role
- Administers sales presentations or other skill assessment activities to shortlisted applicants
- Plans and manages the interview process with the selected interview panel in conjunction with the hiring manager
- Manages interview scheduling with admins and interviewers to ensure a continuous and smooth interview experience for candidates
- Troubleshoots with hiring managers as needed when creating requisitions in HRIS
- Coordinates with finance to ensure available cost center in final country of hire
- Build onboarding presentations with key management stakeholders to document and outline expectations and key learning objectives within the first 90 days for new sales hires
- Identify gaps in processes and looks for opportunities for improvements
- Prior experience with interview, onboarding, and training processes as a Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist (f/m/d)
- Highly customer-service oriented to drive a positive experience for applicants and new starters
- Possess a strong familiarity with social networking sites and job applicant systems
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to handle multiple interviews and recruitment processes simultaneously
- Strong track record establishing processes and programs from scratch with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working across multiple cultures and varying degrees of English language capabilities
- Fluent in English and German written and spoken
Many good reasons for abakus
Are you looking for something? We have it!
Munich is a city at the heart of everything. It is one of the most beloved cities of Europe, it appeals to culture seekers, has a successful economy, and for decades has been a magnet for the high tech and media industries, as well as banks, insurance companies and various other service providers.
The Munich branch of the nationwide company abakus Personal has been in contact with renowned national and international companies since 1998 and knows their exact requirements. We provide staffing services in the areas of commercial staff, college graduates, professionals and executives, engineers, and IT professionals.
The services of abakus Personal extend from placing classic temp workers to the direct recruitment of employees, as well as a combination of these two forms.
Holiday pay & Christmas bonus
Premium payment for special services
Order related fare
Good working atmosphere
Employee recruiting activities