We are looking for
Sales Operations Coordinator (f/m/d)
Many good reasons for abakus
Premium payment for special services
very good accessibility by public transport
Good working atmosphere
That awaits you in your new job
On behalf of a distribution company in the field of semiconductor products we are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator (f/m/d) with immediate effect. The Sales Operations Coordinator (f/m/d) will manage and support all sales operation responsibilities. The position is fully integrated into the Inside Sales Department and compliments direct selling activities of sales representatives by providing value added operational sales support to the Sales Team and the Customer Base.
- Processes sales orders and ensures timely delivery of order acknowledgement, tracking and invoicing the customer
- Manages and supports the companies Return Material Authorization (RMA) process and execution
- Monitors account receivables and manages sales backlog so that it is accurately reflected and on time to the customer
- Elevates backlog delinquencies to the appropriate sales representative
- Documents and maintains customer feedback for continuous improvement of customer service
- Communicates with and engage customers in conjunction with sales representative to ensure operational actions are timely delivered to the customer
- Participates in sales meetings to understand and support sales strategy and overall objectives
- Develops and fosters alignment with sales team members as needed to close sales
- Generates and presents reports as directed by management
- Associates Degree (BA or BS Degree Preferred) or equivalent work experience required
- Relevant administrative work as a Sales Operations Coordinato (f/m/d) experience in a B2B service environment
- Strong communication skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing (in German and English)
- Must be flexible, dependable and have a willingness to learn, excel and master their position as well as assist where and when needed
- Experience handling high volume of activities in a sales organization
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards customers and co-workers
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team environment
- Passionate about business and willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent computer skills required including: Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Business Systems Applications; Project Management; Pivot Tables and Spreadsheets
Many good reasons for abakus
Munich is a city at the heart of everything. It is one of the most beloved cities of Europe, it appeals to culture seekers, has a successful economy, and for decades has been a magnet for the high tech and media industries, as well as banks, insurance companies and various other service providers.
The Munich branch of the nationwide company abakus Personal has been in contact with renowned national and international companies since 1998 and knows their exact requirements. We provide staffing services in the areas of commercial staff, college graduates, professionals and executives, engineers, and IT professionals.
The services of abakus Personal extend from placing classic temp workers to the direct recruitment of employees, as well as a combination of these two forms.
Have we caught your interest? Then we should definitely get to know each other! The fastest way to us is via the "Apply now apply button" or via the e-mail address given above. We look forward to receiving your resume in Word or PDF format.
Do you have any questions in advance? Then give us a call - we will be happy to advise and support you in all phases of the job search.
We look forward to receiving your online application!