We are looking for
from now on
That awaits you in your new job
We are seeking a talented and experienced Webdesigner (f/m/d) for our international client.
The role of a Webdesigner (f/m/d) is hands-on from conception through to delivery and involves working with Marketeers and their agencies to produce quality, high impact marketing and promotional materials within tight deadlines. This Webdesigner (f/m/d) will be hard-working, have a passion for design and the ability to communicate effectively and work well in team of designers, developers and web producers for one of the world's most innovative companies and best places to work.
- Design high impact print materials including direct mail, brochures, magazine design, posters, datasheets and advertisements
- Have a thorough knowledge of the brand and help ensure that our brand is used appropriately on all advertising, company literature, digital assets etc.
- Design of web banners, presentations and other digital marketing materials
- Localisation of existing marketing material for use in the German market
- Work with a dispersed team across Munich, Ireland and Great Britain
- Work with key stakeholders and provide recommendations on Art Direction, technical requirements and timescales
- BA or similar in a relevant field (Webdesigner, Multimedia design, Visual Design, Graphic Design etc.)
Exceptional portfolio of work demonstrating a range of technical and conceptual abilities
Highly-proficient in the Adobe Creative suite, in particular AI,PS and ID
Minimum 3 years studio/industry experience as a Webdesigner (f/m/d)
Excellent written and verbal communicator in German and English
Ability and willingness to travel
Self-motivated and highly organized
Demonstrated ability to solve problems conceptually collaboratively, cross-functionally in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment Ability and willingness to travel
Many good reasons for abakus
Are you looking for something? We have it!
Munich is a city at the heart of everything. It is one of the most beloved cities of Europe, it appeals to culture seekers, has a successful economy, and for decades has been a magnet for the high tech and media industries, as well as banks, insurance companies and various other service providers.
The Munich branch of the nationwide company abakus Personal has been in contact with renowned national and international companies since 1998 and knows their exact requirements. We provide staffing services in the areas of commercial staff, college graduates, professionals and executives, engineers, and IT professionals.
The services of abakus Personal extend from placing classic temp workers to the direct recruitment of employees, as well as a combination of these two forms.
Holiday pay & Christmas bonus
Premium payment for special services
Order related fare
Good working atmosphere
Employee recruiting activities