We are looking for a
Sen. Campaign Manager (f/m/d)
from now on
That awaits you in your new job
For our international client we are looking for an experienced and strategic Sen. Campaign Manager (f/m/d) to drive the German industry marketing strategy and plan, including the creation of broad industry and targeted sub-industry campaigns driving lead and pipe generation.
A successful Sen. Campaign Manager (f/m/d) will be marketers at heart and the below provides your day to day responsibilities:
- Assess trends and opportunities, and identify priorities within the industry to set the strategic focus to further develop the industry
- Serve as a primary content and subject matter expert informing our demand generation and thought leadership efforts
- Plan & implement integrated, cross-channel industry campaigns driving lead and pipeline generation with key stakeholders across marketing, sales, enablement, programs, and customer success
- Measure, track, and analyse results of all tactics using all relevant tools to provide data-driven recommendations for improving campaign tactics
- Identify, build and manage strategic partnerships driving awareness and pipeline generation within the industry
- Collaborate closely with the intern sales teams across the organization
- Build and maintain communication and relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Efficiently and purposefully plan and manage external service providers and agencies
A minimum 5 years of experience in marketing at a high tech company, or similar as a Sen. Campaign Manager (f/m/d)
Strong skills in communication, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
Recognize, adapt and respond to changing market /corporate environments
Experience of audience generation / field marketing or as a Sen. Campaign Manager (f/m/d) is a plus
Native German language skills and fluent in English
Self-motivated and driven to very high standards
Good at building relationships at varying levels
Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organisational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
Many good reasons for abakus
Are you looking for something? We have it!
Munich is a city at the heart of everything. It is one of the most beloved cities of Europe, it appeals to culture seekers, has a successful economy, and for decades has been a magnet for the high tech and media industries, as well as banks, insurance companies and various other service providers.
The Munich branch of the nationwide company abakus Personal has been in contact with renowned national and international companies since 1998 and knows their exact requirements. We provide staffing services in the areas of commercial staff, college graduates, professionals and executives, engineers, and IT professionals.
The services of abakus Personal extend from placing classic temp workers to the direct recruitment of employees, as well as a combination of these two forms.
Holiday pay & Christmas bonus
Premium payment for special services
Order related fare
Good working atmosphere
Employee recruiting activities