We are looking for
Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist (w/m/d)
Many good reasons for abakus
Holiday pay & Christmas bonus
Premium payment for special services
good accessibility by public transport
Good working atmosphere
work in home office possible
Employee recruiting activities
That awaits you in your new job
For an innovative technology company we ar looking for a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist (w/m/d). In the Role of a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist (w/m/d) you will be responsible for end-to-end general administration, supporting the Talent Acquisition Managers with general operational functions and special projects.
- Purchase Order coordination and Budget reconciliation
- Manage New Requisition process: check for accuracy, route for approvals, check for cost centers in country of hire, check for compensation ranges loaded in country of hire
- General project management: updating Talent Acquisition One Note, process documentation, training, and other projects
- HR Technology forum: Lead recruiter training on system and process updates
- Aide recruiters in candidate communications: create and distribute employment-related correspondence, e.g., forms, offer letters, employment contracts and orientation materials
- Informs country admins/office managers of future hires in EMEA
- Talent Acquisiton Coordinator duties: background investigation submissions/checks, signing folder in DocuSign, submitting candidate info to Global Trade for Export Control check, assist with candidate travel, etc.
- Assists recruiters and candidates on processes related to international transfers, in coordination with global mobility, as needed
- Experience supporting HR/Recruiting Teams as a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist (w/m/d) is preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to interact with a range of personalities and styles cross-functionally, and establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures and grasp new concepts
- Ability to manage competing demands, while remaining adaptable and flexible
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to always maintain a high level of confidentiality both internally and externally
- Fluent in English and German language skills at least level B2 would be an advantage; additional European language(s) preferred
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a desire to contribute
- Ability to work independently
Many good reasons for abakus
Munich is a city at the heart of everything. It is one of the most beloved cities of Europe, it appeals to culture seekers, has a successful economy, and for decades has been a magnet for the high tech and media industries, as well as banks, insurance companies and various other service providers.
The Munich branch of the nationwide company abakus Personal has been in contact with renowned national and international companies since 1998 and knows their exact requirements. We provide staffing services in the areas of commercial staff, college graduates, professionals and executives, engineers, and IT professionals.
The services of abakus Personal extend from placing classic temp workers to the direct recruitment of employees, as well as a combination of these two forms.
Have we caught your interest? Then we should definitely get to know each other! The fastest way to us is via the "Apply now apply button" or via the e-mail address given above. We look forward to receiving your resume in Word or PDF format.
Do you have any questions in advance? Then give us a call - we will be happy to advise and support you in all phases of the job search.
We look forward to receiving your online application!